Monday, February 4, 2013

still thinking...

So, I'm still in the thinking and brainstorming phase. I got some books (Tuesdays with Morrie, The Last Lecture, For One More Day, and Have a Little Faith). I went to the bookstore with Tuesdays with Morrie in mind, and then found the others as I was digging through the book racks. I've started reading Tuesdays with Morrie and going through and taking out quotes that I think match with the theme I've been looking at and writing them on index cards and placing them with the index cards I had made of quotes from the letters. I also noticed that the book also focuses a lot on the need for love and ignoring material possessions. My plan now is to start making something to get my brain thinking in a different way. Since I don't really have a set plan of what I'm going to do I might just start by re-desiging the Tuesdays with Morrie book cover and start designing a book of all the letters. Im' hoping that actually designing something involving the material I've been working with will give me other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment