Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Word Collages, Scans, & Postcard.

I, your, we collages. I decided I was unhappy with my previous collages with the exaggerated larger type so I made the new ones more consistent in size and quality of stroke. I also chose to do this to achieve the blending of colors more and also to embrace the lack of space covered as well, this goes along with my ideas of memory being used for planning the future not as libraries of the past so white space signifies sections of less important information to the future.... I have scanned this is as 8x10.66666 at 1,600dpi which I will be preparing for print within the next week! (I hope!) at least a single prototype.

I have also been thinking about our post card for our show... This is the direction I'm thinking... It connects to print, design, conjuring ideas, music, rhythm, and I think it describes our journey through seminar slow but then work began popping up exponentially an with more fervor than previous. :) subconsciousxxx.tumblr.com/image/45738693702






No comments:

Post a Comment