Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Loop machine controls, show card

I did some work routing the controls of one of the Wiimotes to the first four loop control modules in my sampler in Max. It's a little confusing but coming along. I figured out how to add a master volume control that can still allow individual volumes to be manipulated using the Wiimote.


I'm experimenting with using the XYZ inputs to control things like volume and loop speed by holding a button and making a gesture. I also figured out how to encapsulate patchers (shown below) in order to avoid a huge mess of patch cords and obscure programming commands. Any box that starts with "p" is an encapsulated patcher - you have to open it to see its contents.



I worked on my card designs for a while. I think the back needs to be revisited, and have some ideas for adding a few more lines to the front.




No comments:

Post a Comment