Friday, March 22, 2013

My First Exibition / And a Website!


So, I've been incredibly busy preparing for my illustration show (I hope you call can stop by and see it!).

Admittedly, this means that some of my design work has been put on hold... especially because it will not be showing until next semester.

However, I have decided that I want to create a website that encompasses both the illustration and design part of my project. I have found a little time to start working on it. That is what the screen-caps are (above). This will be a way for me to organize my thoughts, as well as a way for me to better publicize and market the work as an overarching whole.

I am currently in Web Authoring I, so my HTML and CSS skills are still limited. I am using a template at the moment, but as I learn more I plan to go into the code and alter the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment