Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Routing the second Wiimote

I spent some time working on the Max patcher for the loop machine. I got the Wiimote to select the machines using the D-pad like I wanted to, but when I started using the volume and speed features, multiple machines were being affected. After looking around at the schematic, I realized that I had messed up a bit of the wiring. Once I sorted it out it worked perfectly. I made a second control set for the second Wiimote and began to map it to machines 5-8. It will consist of different controls since 5-8 are going to be samples instead of loops. I also spent some time organizing little parts of the patch, moving a few things and deleting unnecessary objects. I also made it so the master volume will automatically set itself as soon as the patch is opened.


No comments:

Post a Comment