Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Exhibition Idea

An Installation: 




A floor painting using perhaps a water soluble "children's" paint that can be applied and then scrubbed off after the show. 

I would plan on painting in the outlines (shown in pink for diagram) using the "washable" paint. The color would be a gray/white wash to appear very subtle on the floor. 

My drawings and other process work would then be suspended via string and eye hooks screwed into the wall. (ABOVE 8 FEET - PERHAPS 8' 6") - Grommets. 

I took a inventory of everything I have. I feel that the work alone isn't strong enough to hold up a wall space. I think this idea will help emphasis my idea of space and circulation. 

I want to get an this nailed down TODAY so that I can do prep next week. 

(also chalk lines may be used on the floor under the string to bring the above circulation down to the floor )* 





No comments:

Post a Comment