Thursday, April 11, 2013

Routing, analyzing the audio signal

I spent some more time working on the program over the past week. I set up all of the Wiimote buttons that I'm using so far to be routed through a switch system that only sends the incoming signals to specific loop machines. This way, one Wiimote can control 4 different loop machines. The user will be able to switch between the 4 machines by using the D-pad on the Wiimote - up is assigned to one, down to another, etc.

I also started trying to analyze the resulting audio right before it gets sent to the speakers, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to read what the notes are - I'll probably have to work with the overall signal's amplitude/frequency.


I did a little work making the instruction manual as well - so far I've just started to turn the Wiimotes into vector art.


No comments:

Post a Comment