Monday, April 1, 2013

Lost

My papers should have arrived today from UPS. My two paper swatches samples from French came in but the paper itself did not. I called UPS at 5:30 to ask about my package and the guy GUARANTEED it would be there by the end of the day (7pm). My package did not come. At 8pm I called again and the man said it appeared that the package has been lost since March 27th and I should call the seller. Not sure why the other man couldn't have told me that my package was lost at 5:30 so I could have called French who is open until 6. I wanted to have some text blocks shown so I could start considering the bindings and packaging too..... Well I just don't know. I will find out after class on Tuesday I guess!

As for posters and print? I'm all set to try to print the one poster I think is print ready just to see how it come out and what I should do to it and the others before I go through fighting with it, as it takes hours to get the files to save and move the way I want them to due to their gigantic size. I think that's a good place to start and I will start right after class Tuesday after I call French with John's help. This is my alternate game plan since my paper is 'lost'.


No comments:

Post a Comment