Thursday, January 24, 2013

Diving Deeper into Dream Themes

Hi class.

I have updated the "Dream Survey Results" post with actual numbers of votes for each theme. The actual count from my journal is yet to come as I need a bit more time to paw through all 220+ of them! You can visit the updated survey post here.

In the mean time I have purchased a rather interesting book about dreams titled "Get a Grip on Dreams". I have been looking through it and making note of interesting facts about dreams (and the common themes that fill them) that might be of use to me for my project.

I am also starting to mentally plan out my first physical piece. With the help of these I'm hoping to create a really visceral and eerie piece about the common "losing my teeth" dream. It may not have been the most popular theme, but I do feel that it is one that I can evoke a strong reaction to in a successful way.

That's all for now.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment