Monday, January 21, 2013

A name!

I focused last semester all on designing patterns and colors for my project. However the whole time keeping in mind how everything will tie together in the end... meaning the textile patterns, colors, name, branding, etc. I've finally come up with a name that I feel relates to the inspiration and story of what I am designing: One Afternoon. I started loosely sketching the name (in a large sketchbook....!) with some thought as to how it may look. I'm still deciding between script or tall caps. Either way I want it to feel hand written but clean.

My plan is to work on this branding element simultaneously with refining my textile designs and color line to off set production time. I also really needed to start this part of my project to get it out there and the wheels turning.




No comments:

Post a Comment